Step 1. Enter your phone number.
We will send you an SMS with a 6-digit confirmation code. Enter this code. If you haven’t received the code, tap “Send again.”Step 2. Create an access code
and confirm it by re-entering. If you don’t set an access code, you’ll have to start all over again next time and log in to the app with your phone number. Step 3. Tap “Open account” → “Start.”Step 4. Take photos of your documents — and of yourself.
We only need this to open an account for you. All the data is encrypted and secured.
You’re gonna need:
- The photo of your identity document. Select your country of citizenship. Then select the document you wish to use — a passport or an ID card — and take a photo. Make sure your name, photo, date, and place of birth, as well as the number of the document, are clear and readable.
- The photo of your proof-of-address document.
When taking photos of the documents, make sure all four corners of the document are visible in the photo and the text is clear and readable. Two-sided documents must have all sides photographed. Don't take pictures of photocopies or images on the screen.
Step 5. Answer some questions.
- Your selfie. Make sure your facial features are clearly visible. No other objects can be visible in the photo. Lighting and color should be balanced, not too dark or too light. If the photo isn’t valid the app will warn you.
- Your e-mail.
- Do you have a business in a different country? If so, please select the country in which you do business.
- What is your occupation?
- Are you a politically exposed person? Or have you been a politically exposed person, its relative, or business partner in the last year? A politically exposed person is a person entrusted with important public functions within the country. For example, a statesman, head of a state corporation, a member of the Supreme Court, etc.
- Where does the money for investment come from?
- What is the size of your fortune?
- What is your annual income?
- For how long do you plan to invest?
- What are your plans for monthly turnover?
- How many transactions per month do you plan?
- From and where to will you transfer money?
Step 6. Wait until we verify everything.
- What country issued the card (opened the banking account) by which you're planning to top up your brokerage account?
- What country issued the card (opened the banking account) you're planning to use to withdraw money from your brokerage account?
You can track the verification status in “Portfolio.”
Step 7. Sign the documents
- If everything is OK, tap “Continue” once you get a notification.
- If the verification isn’t passed, tap “Details.” We’ll explain what’s wrong and you’ll be able to make it right and try to pass the verification again.
with an SMS code. We will open the account within a few minutes.